The contract is for a short term holiday rental of Culbin Edge made between the client and the owner, binding from such time that the booking is made and is inclusive of the following conditions.
(1) The person whose name appears on the booking form agrees to take full responsibility for ensuring that all members of the party adhere to the conditions.
(2) The number of people occupying Culbin Edge is limited to that stated on the website unless by prior consent with the owner.
£100 non refundable deposit, payable on booking, with remainder of the balance payable four weeks before the start of the let. If a booking is made less than four weeks before the start of the holiday please pay the full amount when booking. Failure to pay the balance of rental charge on the due date will cancel the booking and Culbin Edge will be available for re-booking.
Keys and Directions
Prior to your holiday you will be contacted with details of directions and key collection.
Cancellation must be made in writing to Owner . If the cancellation is made with in four weeks of the Holiday start date, the whole rent will be retained unless the property can be re let then a full refund will be made.
We strongly recommend that you take out holiday insurance that includes cancellation.
Rules and regulations of the property
Please familiarise yourself with the procedures and rules contained in the property handbook.
Right to enter
The owner reserves the write to enter Culbin Edge for repairs and emergencies while respecting the privacy of the client.
- Pets must be flea treated before entering the property.
- Pets are to be kept under control at all times, there are farm animals in the surrounding fields.
- All droppings on the premises-including and particularly in the grounds should be disposed of appropriately prior to departure.
- Grooming is important – muddy paws and sandy coats are not welcome in doors, old towels provided for cleaning.
- Pets are not permitted in the bedroom or on the furniture.
- Pets are not to be left unsupervised on the premises as this can result in damage to the property and distress the pet.
- All bedding must be provided for the pet to sleep on.
- Crockery belonging to the property is not to be used as water/food containers for the pet.
- Pet hair must be swept up from the property prior to departure.
- Culbin Edge does not have an enclosed area for pets.
- Any damage to Culbin Edge by a pet or extra cleaning required may result in extra charges.
We really want you to enjoy your stay at Culbin Edge with your pets so please be responsible as any abuse will result in pets not being allowed on the property in the future.
No smoking is permitted inside the holiday accommodation or in the boundary of the property.
Breakages and damages
Please inform the owner of breakages and damage to the property. This can then be replaced or repaird for the next client. The owner reserves the right to charge for any damage or breakages.
Clients must take responsible and proper care of the property, ie furniture, fixture & fittings. All of the above must be left in the same state of repair as when entering the property.
Hire period ( Flexible)
Friday to Friday
Monday to Friday
Short breaks, Friday to Monday ( not available high season)
entry after 4 pm on day of arrival
Rental finishes at 10 am on day of departure
please arrange arrival time in advance with the owner.
The owner is not responsible for loss or damage to any clients property or any property belonging to a member of the clients party howsoever caused.
The client or member of his/ her party can not hold the owner liable for any personal injury/death howsoever sustained where the owner has used reasonable skill and care and or where caused by the fault of a third party and or where caused by an event that could not have been reasonably foreseen or avoided.
Portable electric appliances
PAT testing has been carried out on all portable electrical appliances. Use of own personal electrical equipment is at your own personal risk and is out of the owners control.